Gary Freeman is an award winning concept artist and illustrator whose work spans the publishing, advertising, and video game industries. He has illustrated for Heavy Metal Magazine, Isaac Asimov’s Science Fiction, Analog, Ace Paperbacks, Baen Science Fiction, The Wright Group, McGraw-Hill, and many others. You can learn more about his publishing career in Science Fiction from his bibliography on the Internet Speculative Fiction Database.
- Transformers: War for Cybertron NDS-Activision Publishing, Inc.
- Empire Earth III, Sierra Entertainment, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Renegade, Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Earth & Beyond), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Emperor: Battle for Dune, Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun – Firestorm, Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Nox, Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun (Platinum Edition), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Lands of Lore III, Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Blade Runner, Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
- Lands of Lore: Guardians of Destiny, Virgin Interactive Entertainment, Inc.
Awards & Publications
- Nominated for a Chesley Award
- Won 3 Asimov’s Readers Polls for Best Cover Art and Best Interior Art
- Numerous Addys for advertising art
- Judges Choice award from the AIGA,
- Published in Spectrum, Expose and The Society of Illustrators, Los Angeles.
- The Las Vegas Convention & Visitor’s Authority
- Las Vegas Monorail
- Nevada Commission of Tourism
- Ocean Spray
- Busch Gardens
- Bellagio Las Vegas
- Bally’s Las Vegas
- Electronic Arts
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino
- Hilton of Las Vegas
- TI Las Vegas
- Station Casinos
- Ace Paperback
- Baen Book USA, Inc.
- Bantam Doubleday Dell
- The Putnam Berkley Group
- The Wright Group/McGraw-Hill
- TSR Inc.
- Davis Publishing
- ROC Science Fiction
- Science Fiction Age Magazine
- Asimov’s Science Fiction Magazine
- Analog Magazine
- Heavy Metal Magazine